Beach In a Box
Lands' End has amazing swimsuits--the label really understands women's bodies, and its suits fit incredibly well.

I love its Swim Mates Collection: You can mix and match sophisticated-looking tops and bottoms, including tanks and skirts you can throw on whenever you need more coverage.
Bikini tops, $54 each


A Whole New Animal
I'm obsessed with these photo-print suits by Australian line We Are Handsome. Their well-cut tanks go way beyond leopard print, featuring everything from foxes to penguins to eagles. Eye-catching and memorable.
$315 each

 
Bird Is the Word This Tory Burch suit just makes me happy. Blue flamingos. Sculpted, flattering cups. A removable halter. And did I mention the blue flamingos? 
$225 


Mix Masters Created by two surfers, this line is fashionable and functional: The bottom (I just love a good gingham!) is a feminine take on board shorts. 
Pret-À-Surf Top, $175 
Pret-À-Surf Bottom, $195 

  
Two-Faced I love this suit. It showcases one of the hottest runway trends--graphic black-and-white--and it's also flattering, lightweight, and reversible, so you get two suits for the price of one. Perfect for travel! 
Commando, $148 



 
Top